The Love between a parent and a child

The Love between a Parent and a Child

I am watching a video of my granddaughter taking her first real walk across the room. Her face just lights up and her voice is sharing a loud giggle. She is , and has right to be, proud of herself. And so excited.

Do you remember how it feels to watch those moments with your child when they took their first steps? When you opened the present they had made at school? Or any present they gave you!
What about the uncertainty in their eyes when you had to walk away from them for the first day of kindergarten or daycare. A huge twisting of your heart wasn't it?

Living those experiences are just a few events that make you love them even more than the day they were born.
As a mother and grandmother, I can honestly say I would step in front of anything that might harm my children, grandchildren or any child.

Do you agree? Would you do that?

This is the love that you should feel with the Lord. The Lord loves you with that same love of a parent.

He is proud of you. Worried about you often- He wants to protect you. He is sad when you are sad. He loves you even when you don't love him. He has that twisting in his heart because of you.  He is totally in love with you!

Do you feel the same way? I do! I want to protect him. I want to do things to make him happy and proud. I hate seeing my brothers or sisters hurt him!

If you want to have the security and love, between you and Your father in Heaven. Talk to him about it, pray to him.

Have you been a Christian for awhile but never felt that love. Talk to him and tell him to open your heart so you can feel it. You will!

If you could feel this love, you would jump for joy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Way is my way! Isn't it, God?

Did you see what God just did?