This verse is for YOU, when you are discouraged and Ready to give up!

This verse is for YOU, when you are discouraged and Ready to give up!

Sometimes, You will feel discouraged and want to give up. You work and work to achieve some good but feel like nothing you do gets noticed. You don't see anyone benefiting or even seeing your message. But yet You are instructed to continue on with your work.

You are not alone! We all have those days. I am having one of those days also. So let's remember....

The Lord wants us to be happy and to see the good of our work......

Ecclesiastes 3:12,13~ I know that nothing is better for them than to rejoice, and to do good in their lives,and also that every man should eat and drink and enjoy the good of all his labor--- it is the gift of God.


And So it will happen! Have faith! You and I will be rewarded very soon. And in more ways than we can imagine.

 I am here to pray with you and so you can see the good from your labor! Just let me know you are there and your need. Please also pray for me. Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Way is my way! Isn't it, God?

Did you see what God just did?