Did you see what God just did?

 Did you see what God just did?


You didn't?


Often We are so busy with cooking, cleaning, working and checking on loved ones, that we miss watching all the wonderful things that God created and those moments where his children share the goodness that he shared with us. 


I am sure you are just as busy as I was or maybe busier. However, life made me slow down a little. I never knew how much I was missing. There is a lot of joy and goodness around us. Yes, we hear and see so much negative in this world but there is positive goodness all around you. Look! 


I started making myself take mini breaks to pay attention to the moments that I had been missing, what was around me. These moments bring us back to the joy and goodness that our souls need to refresh and refuel!


Take a few minutes during lunch, in the morning or evening to stop, sit and look at what God did! Look at people being kind to others, squirrels racing, birds flying, people helping others or sharing a smile. Keep your eyes open to see the goodness that God and his children share today! What goodness did you see today?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Way is my way! Isn't it, God?